Use our Lyft promo code “SOBERXMAS20” to get $20 off your Christmas ride!
Drunk driving is a problem in New Mexico and Texas. The government has made many efforts to bring down drunk driving rates, but the problem persists.
To do our part in preventing unnecessary and tragic deaths due to drunk driving during the holidays, Fadduol, Cluff, Hardy & Conaway P.C. are offering to pay for your cab rides on the holidays. We love our community, and we will do all that we can to protect it.
If you want free, no DWI cab rides this Christmas holiday, the process is simple.
- Lyft riders must be in Midland and Odessa, Texas.
- Lyft rides must be taken between 5pm on the day of the holiday and 10am the following morning.
- You must be 21 and over.
- The Lyft ride is valid for one, one-way destination.
- There is a limit of one Lyft ride per household.
- A maximum value of $20–which includes a tip up to 10% (anything above 10% will not be reimbursed).
- Participation is limited to the first 100 submissions in 2020.
How to Get Reimbursed
Use our Lyft Promo code “SOBERXMAS20” to pay for your ride.
|St. Patrick’s Day||March 17, 2020||5pm-10am|
|Cinco de Mayo||May 5, 2020||5pm-10am|
|Independence Day||July 4, 2020||5pm-10am|
|Labor Day||September 7, 2020||5pm-10am|
|Halloween||October 31, 2020||5pm-10am|
|Christmas Eve||December 25, 2020||5pm-10am|
|New Year’s Eve 2020||December 31, 2020||5pm-10am|