Drunk driving is a problem in New Mexico. The government has made many efforts to bring down drunk driving rates, but the problem persists.
To do our part in preventing unnecessary and tragic deaths due to drunk driving during the holidays, Fadduol, Cluff, Hardy & Conaway P.C. are offering to pay for your cab rides on the holidays. We love our community, and we will do all that we can to protect it.
If you want free, no DWI cab rides this holiday, the process is simple.
- Riders must be in Albuquerque, New Mexico and Odessa, Texas
- Rides must be taken between 5pm on the day of the holiday and 10am the following morning
- You must be 21 and over
- The ride is valid for one, one-way destination
- There is a limit of one ride per household
- A maximum value of $30–which includes a tip up to 10% (anything above 10% will not be reimbursed)
- Participation is limited to the first 1,000 submissions
How to Get Reimbursed
Within 7 days of your free holiday cab ride, your receipt, a photocopy of your driver’s license, and PayPal associated email address must be sent to:
No DWI Free Holiday Rides
Fadduol, Cluff, Hardy & Conaway P.C.
3301 San Mateo Blvd, NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
|New Year’s Eve 2018||December 31, 2018||5pm-10am|
|St. Patrick’s Day||March 17, 2019||5pm-10am|
|Cinco de Mayo||May 5, 2019||5pm-10am|
|Independence Day||July 4, 2019||5pm-10am|
|Labor Day||September 2, 2019||5pm-10am|
|Halloween||October 31, 2019||5pm-10am|
Safe riding everyone!