Since 1984, our attorneys have stood for the rights of personal injury and wrongful death victims.
We prosecute claims against negligent individuals, corporate wrongdoers, and their insurance companies.
Our firm successfully represents personal injury and wrongful death victims’ claims against multi-billion dollar corporate defendants. Above all, we are passionate about compassionate service and justice for the wronged.
For these reasons, trust a firm that 100% dedicates itself to representing personal injury and wrongful death victims.
We Make These Promises to You
We will never represent corporations who are responsible for causing personal injury or wrongful death, defend insurance companies, or represent greedy corporations who place their love of profits above safety.
Personal injury and wrongful death victims struggle in many ways, including but not limited to:
- Overwhelming medical expenses and funeral bills;
- Fear associated with loss of security for one’s future;
- Detriment to a relationship, for example to husband and wife or parent and child, brought on as a consequence of serious personal injury;
- Loss of identity and self-esteem for those severely injured;
- Anxiety caused to those who are suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder;
- The inability to find closure until the claim is resolved; and
- Overwhelming anger/sadness and sense of loss felt by the survivors of those whose lives were wrongfully cut short or are victims of amputations, paralysis, disfigurements, and criminal acts.
In total, Fadduol, Cluff, Hardy & Conaway, P.C. has over 65 years of combined experience, successfully resolving thousands of cases for clients just like you.
Let us help you.
Contact us today for your free consultation.